• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Be careful of all that pounding in the shower.....you could slip...

Slightly off subject, but we just got our first electric bill and even though we have a 100Amp ring main have our electric storage heaters running 24/7 and the ventilation system running 24/7 too plus

We do use the onsen all season..however, on these hot days it's nice to keep the bath about luke warm. My wife and daughter still like it blasting hot though. :wakaranai:

We do use the onsen all season..however, on these hot days it's nice to keep the bath about luke warm. My wife and daughter still like it blasting hot though. :wakaranai:

New iphone will have a bigger screen, don't worry.

;)

l neven use iphone! But both my daugther and wife need that bloody expencive thing. With that price I do not hope they use it in bath as well.

Umm....

iPhone-Waterproof-Case.jpg

Get a Lifeproof case for it and you can use it in the bath

Better hide your comments from them - and have these devices heat isolation build in?

• 2 months later...

Ok time to bring this thread back to life...

Went to my local onsen tonight, hadn't been for a couple of weeks or so, so was time to go again, and how nice it was, nice and cold outside, and for a change clear stary sky, and just sitting outside in the hot bath with low temps that being around 8oC at the moment felt like having an onsen in late autumn.