• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Be careful of all that pounding in the shower.....you could slip...

Slightly off subject, but we just got our first electric bill and even though we have a 100Amp ring main have our electric storage heaters running 24/7 and the ventilation system running 24/7 too plus

With the weather warming up now it's interesting how I'm taking shorter baths... actually thinking it's too hot now. Turn it down is one option, but I really like that first dip into the hot water too! :doh:

Wonder if in summer it'll be showers, not baths.

• 3 weeks later...

Talking of baths off to onsen tonight while the nights are still cool enough here.

Doubt it will be much longer though before it will be shower only.

I knocked back a trip to the onsen on Saturday. I'd been outside all day and was a bit sunburnt and dehydrated.

It also means going with my son who runs around and acts up, so its not very relaxing.

Still going in the bath at home though, with the big window open full.

• 2 weeks later...

Onsen season not dead here yet.

Quite cool out here. Went for an onsen sat outside for just a few mins and got cold so went back in.

Oh yes so nice here still not getting hot yet.

Was just 22 today even though it was sunny all day.

I would hate living in Yamanashi. Sounds like a real shithole.

I'm at my three 'cool' showers a day mode. Morning, after work and just before bed. Humidity hasn't gone through the roof yet so don't mind the heat.

• Like 1

So BM what sounds like a real shithole to you about Yamanashi I am curious?

Maybe it is because it is nice and cool and not horribly humid or maybe because of all the mountains and beautiful scenary or because it is quiet and peaceful or because it is miles from anywhere?

I wonder....

• 3 weeks later...