• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey hey....as promised a few shots of my super duper awesome goodness hot sauce making.   Nothing special but after prep....saute all the filler veggies and spices.       Cut up the habs , ad

I like hot ....but not that hot. Speaking of which, I just picked these this morning. Amazing for mid November and a testament to how hot it was this year. I should get about one more pick like thi

How many fingers out do u need, Thurs?

Went to an Indian back home once and it was swimming in oil when it came out of the kitchen.

Complained and they replaced it and we walked out without paying. We forgave them and are regulars now. It was I think a one-off.

I think so..

My wife orders Indian curry from some online store down in Kobe..I think. It's very good and authentic. It's a bit pricey but they seem to have specials quite often and that's when she orders. I dig the Dal (sp?) the best.

The ones we can get here in Perth are the S&B Golden Curry but it's loaded with MSG so haven't used again tastes good though.

Is this normal with Japanese Curry?

Yes House, S&B, Glico. Even chains like Coco Ichibanya have it in their currys.

I think I'll try the 30 before searching for the 45

lee30_13_pac.jpg

You've already found it. The 45 is just the 30 with that packet of extra sauce shown on the cover poured in.

I'd just go straight for the 45. To be honest, the basic taste of Lee's is nothing special. Only good thing about it is that packet of booster sauce.