Japan's most famous snow icon - the Emergency Telephone Box 13/14 (Yuzawa, Niigata)

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome Hyst.

The situation as at Sunday 9th March 2014 - photograph courtesy of onehunga photographic services, Yokohoma.   .

That looks much better than before but actually still less than we have in Kiyosato area. They got another metre this week.

I have to say Yamanashi won this year for the most snow depth.

Where I live though is much less now down to about 1 metre in the deepest parts and down to 30cm in the sun baked parts.

That looks much better than before but actually still less than we have in Kiyosato area. They got another metre this week.

I have to say Yamanashi won this year for the most snow depth.

Where I live though is much less now down to about 1 metre in the deepest parts and down to 30cm in the sun baked parts.

Send some of that snow to Osaka! This is not a very snowy city apparently.................ahhhhh! I was drooling over the news when they showed the snow in Yamanashi.

Didn't notice any SJ sticker, might need the local boys to confirm whether it's gone. We weren't sure where it was to start with.

See that white square diagonally to the upper right of MickRich's head, on the corner of the booth? That's the (possibly sun-bleached?) SJ sticker (I think!):

gallery_10844_19_37749.jpg