I know the feeling.

Not sure exactly about smell, but I like the sound. That deadening of the sound around you when there's lots of snow. Can't think of the right words. And walking on the snow.

I know the feeling.

Not sure exactly about smell, but I like the sound. That deadening of the sound around you when there's lots of snow. Can't think of the right words. And walking on the snow.

The sound of snow? Quick! Better start a new thread! etc. etc. ;)

I know the feeling.

Yes things get very quiet and closed in when the snow walls are with us.

:)

Done in my best Colonel Kilgore voice.....

I love the smell of snow in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill snowed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' Aussie snowboarder. The smell, you know that Aussie Boarder smell, the whole hill. Smelled like Victory....

• Like 1

I know the feeling.

Muffled??

Yeah I like that too.....how even in the city, it seems so quiet because of the falling snow.