• SnowJapan Admin

Email we got today:

You have buggered up a good website. Couldn't get archive snow reprot history. Your new website is a dog!!!

We don't usually respond to stuff like that, but I thought perhaps in this case to help other people who might not be sure where to find the 'snow report history' on the new site....

For example, Niseko reports:

http://www.snowjapan...orts/Niseko-Now

Linked to from every single page of the website.

Every report we have posted, dating back to 2003...and each one is within two clicks of the main Niseko Now report (most recent ones just one click).

Same for the other reports.

Which actually means that all Niseko Now reports are 3 clicks away from any of the thousands of pages that make up SnowJapan.

And here's the Calendar, also linked to from every single page within SnowJapan.

http://www.snowjapan...eports/calendar

Thanks.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I only ever did the reports for all those years because of the awesome hourly rate you guys paid!   Seriously though people need to understand that it's just normal, everyday people doing the repor

I'd really appreciate it if you guys could tell me whether my local bakery will have my favorite type of bagel in stock at noon, before I go brave the elements. Forecast before 8:00 AM, please.

Give him a refund!  

Actually he has a point, SJ. I cannae find any reprots.

Did you take them away from us!?

:grandpa:

If you did, it's jolly well surely an outrage for which I demand an apology if not a full refund.

I can't rememeber every seeing any reprots though. Were they good?

• Like 1

That is a total insult.

The amount of work that goes into both the website and the daily reporting must be huge.

I think some folks just don't know a good thing until it hits them square in the face.

A huge thumbs up for the website, forums and of course the daily reporting

• Like 1
  • SnowJapan Admin

Thanks. I wasn't actually hoping for messages of support by posting that, but appreciated anyway. Thank you.

If people don't like what we do, that's just fine - please save us our bandwidth and your frustration by not using the website. (You don't pay us, we don't owe you anything... a simple arrangement.)

We're very open to comments and suggestions, but when they come fully loaded with attitude - and especially when what they claim is actually incorrect - they get ignored.

That is a total insult.

The amount of work that goes into both the website and the daily reporting must be huge.

I think some folks just don't know a good thing until it hits them square in the face.

5311661470_i_agree_thumb_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

• Like 1

That is a total insult.

Yes totally agree Thumbs up !!!

• Like 1

Tut Tut, shame on all you spelling Nazi's for picking on that poster's dicksheadslexicsia - It's obvious he didn't mean to say reprots - the word is obviously perrots .