• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I only ever did the reports for all those years because of the awesome hourly rate you guys paid!   Seriously though people need to understand that it's just normal, everyday people doing the repor

I'd really appreciate it if you guys could tell me whether my local bakery will have my favorite type of bagel in stock at noon, before I go brave the elements. Forecast before 8:00 AM, please.

Give him a refund!  

I remember once one of the guys showed me a mail comeback from someone warning of 'consequences' if he withdraws. :lol:

Some seem to think that SJ will be be sweating over it.

Er,... no.

There's nothing these guys want more than trolls and attitude heads giving grief to just go away and do their thing somewhere else.

Why? We don't bite non-eigo gaij.....we just scratch em up a bit ;)

Nationality: Scottish? :lies: I do understand you now stay in Sapporo - wife did not understand the locals when she went to Aberdeen last week. :sjcool:

• 1 month later...
  • SnowJapan Admin

This just in:

This is the only report I have read which reports about the past not the forecast or the future. Very strange?? No help to visitors to Hakaba wanting to plan the day. The report needs to be issued before 8 am each day to be of use.

1)

If our reports are of no use, please don't use them.

(Sorry, they are free, so no refunds).

2)

If you are actually in Hakuba, I would advise getting up and looking out of the window to see what the weather is doing.

3)

Not all resorts always update their information themselves that early in the morning.

4)

We collectively work hard every day, for a long 5+ months of the year, without a break, taking a significant amount of time putting these reports together. They're not perfect, but we try to do what we can each season.

We really don't have to, so don't moan if one day we decided that we didn't want to continue clocking up the hours.

Happy Christmas.

We really don't have to, so don't moan if we decided that we didn't want to continue clocking up the hours.

And that would be a terrible and shocking shame, as I know a large number of people use and value your information!

:thumbsup:

Actually, I'm a bit confused:

This is the only report I have read which reports about the past not the forecast or the future. Very strange?? No help to visitors to Hakaba wanting to plan the day. The report needs to be issued before 8 am each day to be of use.

There are, in fact, weather forecasts on the site for each ski area. Maybe This Charming Man is just a bit Lost?

• SnowJapan Admin

Different person I think.

BTW, we haven't 'delayed' todays Hakuba report on purpose. Blimey, some of the stuff that gets thrown around, it's nuts.

The report is coming soon. :lol:

Well, I hope you will compensate all of the people who bought full day lift tickets who have been hanging around waiting for the report all morning. :grandpa:

By the time the report is up and they have checked it, and then got ready to go out onto the slopes, it will be time for curry-rice. A half day ticket would have sufficed!