• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Break up a few of Ippy's into 500-word max segments and we're there!

Yes. It's only been a little over 14 years, but we are near the milestone.   And there has been many who have helped along the way. Those who have fallen by the wayside. Those who have been shot

Yes. It's only been a little over 14 years, but we are near the milestone.

And there has been many who have helped along the way. Those who have fallen by the wayside. Those who have been shot down in flames for being a top dick. And those who have imploded for the same reason that people spontaneously combust. (<- nobody knows)

But we've had a cracker of a time. Memorable speeches from revered members include:

"The truth about Niseko? You can't handle the trusth" - Jack

"Ask not what your forums can do for you, ask what you can do for your forums" - JFK /Andrew

"And the forums of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the internet" - Abe

"The only thing that we need to fear is fear that the forums close for maintenance" - All

"Ich bin ein Snowjapaner"

God bless n good night.

• Like 1

I hope I win that Niseko season pass!

Sorry David but that season pass will be useless unless you go car danchi as everybody else has already :-

book1.jpg

this thread has hijacked the utility of the useless post thread.

I protest!

Fear not Koko, that venerable thread will be returning shortly when a very insignificent member reaches a personal milestone