Hey all

I've been looking at previous years snow reports for Hakuba, and comparing it to the long range forecast as shown on Accuweather for this year.

I'm due to head to the slopes there on 27th December, and wondering if it might be a little too early, as there might not be much snow by then.

Am i getting too paranoid, as it's still WAYYY early days yet, or could it be a slow start to the season?

Cheers

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've touched this season's snow twice already Big Dook!   BOOK NOW!

We had a few people ask this and so for those not yet used to the new site.   The Now reports are here http://www.snowjapan...weather-reports More regular updates will be appearing from now on. F

Did you know about the jellyfishes?

;)

Well....as i'm new to the forum....i don't know what the "jellyfishes" are.....or the Book Now! That i've seen Pie Eater go nuts on, on various posts. And also, the facination with cheese on various posts and photos.

As much as I like cheese, I think you might have me mixed up with our popular colleague, Cheeseman.

Have you checked out my Monkey in a bucket thread though. You could perhaps contribut there once you have Booked Now!

;)

I saw some weird white fluffy insects today that looked like snow flakes.......some people told me they are snow mushi or something and a good indicator for snowfall to happen soon.....personally i prefer to use the more scientific method of prediction from the obaaaaaaa-san's bunions next door.....jellyfish indeed!

I used to think I was the lucky snow charm ---> never had a shocker of a trip.

Then there was this year in Aus.

Not so lucky now are ya Mamabear!!! :lol:

But I am pretty sure my luck will hold for the NH, and seeing as I arrive in J-Land on the 20th December, it should be well cranking by the 27th down south. I am feeling confident ;)

Did you know about the jellyfishes?

;)

Well....as i'm new to the forum....i don't know what the "jellyfishes" are.....or the Book Now! That i've seen Pie Eater go nuts on, on various posts. And also, the facination with cheese on various posts and photos.

Sounds like you have a lot of studying to do before your trip.