• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bourbons are the bomb!! Best biscuit (never a cookie ) for dunking bar none!! I like Hob Nobs as well for dunking

Tim tams don't have fish breath

I love bourbons....those ones in the picture are best, I hate the squarer ones that look like brown custard creams with "bourbon" stamped onto them

The giant ones they sell at Costa Coffee are like that.

Pretend Bourbons!

:grandpa:

Recently I have been eating Tim Tam's, they are an Australian chocolate coated biscuit, very tasty and come in different flavour chocolate.

I get them from J-mart, it's a DIY shop, but they have an import food corner with various things that you normally would not find in Japan.

First time I tried them was years ago when I was in Australia, since that time had hardly eaten them after that, as could not find them easy in japan.

Recently I have been eating Tim Tam's, they are an Australian chocolate coated biscuit, very tasty and come in different flavour chocolate.

I get them from J-mart, it's a DIY shop, but they have an import food corner with various things that you normally would not find in Japan.

First time I tried them was years ago when I was in Australia, since that time had hardly eaten them after that, as could not find them easy in japan.

They sell them in Seiyu and Daiei

They sell them in Seiyu and Daiei

I didn't know that. Well Daiei is a no no for us unless we go to Tokyo, but we have a Seiyu not far from us.

Now I have two places I can get them from.

Thx TB.