• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got some emails recently that promised to increase the size of my 'mini', I can send them on if you like! From what I gathered, tablets were involved.  

It's true, Chris does have a nice bottom... it's just all that repulsive stuff stuck to it that is a real turn off! :wave:

Lies I tell you...LIES..!! :lies: Pay no attention to these cretins, Veronica....

A long time ago I had a colleague who like me drove to work and had difficulty finding a parking space. She would bitch and bitch about how far she had to park.

One day I got a stellar place and when I got into the office I asked her : "where did you put your mini?"

She said: "in my jeans"

I felt a lawsuit looming and walked off.

congrats Rach, did you get the retina? I've had the mini for a year (before retina came out) - main reason I got it is that it's great for gigs - lyric book, and also iRealB is great for chord charts, sure beats lugging lots of books around, plus it transposes on the fly so easy to put it in my or someone else's key. Also if there's an internet connection I can grab lyrics for requests during breaks, and even learn songs on the fly watching them on youtube if necessary. Also some gigs I do require backing tracks, so the iPad's also good for that too at a pinch, though I usually use my iPod for that.

Other uses - the usual stuff - email, messages, surfing, maps, calendar, notes, etc... pics/vids, various music apps sometimes, and also as a controller for running music apps on my computer. Got a bluetooth touch sensitive stylus recently for mucking around in painting programs when stuck in places with nothing to do.

Mine is wifi only, if you're in the city and around shops/offices a lot and don't want to get something like WiMAX, I recommend checking out Wi2 - it's about 350 yen a month and it will connect you with all Wi2 (including Yahoo) hotspots. Works on mobile and also laptops/computers.