Because of all this new fandangle email thing, NZ post are cutting deliveries from six days to 3 days a week. :veryshocked:

You analogue card receivers should encourage more to be sent. Get more friends and live longer.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got some emails recently that promised to increase the size of my 'mini', I can send them on if you like! From what I gathered, tablets were involved.  

Decided to get a new ipad air, my ipad 2 will be donated to someone.

Ordered just now.

The "24 hours" thing is a bit misleading because it looks like it's coming from overseas - that's the only reason I can think it will come on the 6th November.

Decided to get a new ipad air, my ipad 2 will be donated to someone.

Ordered just now.

The "24 hours" thing is a bit misleading because it looks like it's coming from overseas - that's the only reason I can think it will come on the 6th November.

Wasn't that you who got all the new Mac gear last year GG?? Now, the new iPad..... Mr. Money Bags... :thumbsup:

Thanks GG, my wife said she likes my mini but would like a bigger one to hold

I got some emails recently that promised to increase the size of my 'mini', I can send them on if you like!

From what I gathered, tablets were involved.

;)

• Like 1
Thanks GG, my wife said she likes my mini but would like a bigger one to hold

I got some emails recently that promised to increase the size of my 'mini', I can send them on if you like!

From what I gathered, tablets were involved.

;)

:lol: