SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mick Rich

Wanted: Winter Stoke!

A little bit, but more of it was rubbed against my brow because I was pretty knackered by the time I got up there. Feeling it a bit today too :grandpa:

Rusutsu resort posting pics of the snow to day at nakayama toge on their Facebook and Twitter feeds :clap:

Nakayama Toge webcam and Teine webcam showing some nice snowfall today as well. I should get a nice view of Teine tomorrow as I go to work.....if there is any whitage to be seen I'll snap a pic.......I imagine this'll all melt away again before the real winter cycle starts but I love seeing the first flurries

No photo as the top of Teine is shrouded in cloud but there is a nice small tint of white peeking down under the clouds on the tops of the hills above the ski jump

Yes, news showed earliest snowfall on record for Hokkaido last night...typhoon meeting up with a cold front from the continent.. :thumbsup: Should be seeing some snow on Fuji one of these days.

Im sure Fuji got snow as Minami alps were all white this morning at the peaks.

But after that been cloudy all day and havent been able to see if Fuji has a white cap.

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.