SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mick Rich

Wanted: Winter Stoke!

the Golden Triangle is:

Hirafu

Higashiyama

Annupuri

Surely that is all subsumed under Niseko?

(Niseko Ski Area. Like Hakuba Ski Area.)

Well Mick Rich I am amazed and disgusted that you would portray a member of the opposite sex in such degrading and laviscious way!!

umm - can you pm me the address of that board shop.

Sorry about that - got a bit over-excited by the thought of finding my stoke!! PS pm on its way!

Ooh, we have a new category? "Golden Triangle."

Niseko.

Hakuba.

Golden Triangle.

Has a ring to it!

I thought so! :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for your suggestions! :thumbsup: In preparation for visits to the Golden Triangle resorts (Granview, Yeti & Sayama), I've decided to follow Mambear's advice and the following video lesson, and wax my board this weekend! :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFp4X5Ivixs
:lol:

Oh Mick I am sure you will find that attire perfect for waxing your board in the Tokyo warmth!

Well it was hot again here, but I see on the news that the first sprinkling of snow in Tateyama.

did you go for a swim?

No we didn't.....we went for the onsen tho. Supped a few glasses of wine outside beside a roaring fire....was plenty nice :)

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.