• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Winter Stoke  

Then there's Sayama opening on the 25th. You haven't made it there yet, right?  

I am wearing them right now   for stokeness

Well if it turns out that we do get tons of snow Ill take some pics and post so you can get your snow fix!

Snowing nicely now, all nice and white, just a few cm's at the moment, but looks like it set for the day.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did think it was a cliched but it was a bit of stoke

Did you read the review?

"The YES gang head to Japan for some serious powder. JP Solberg and Mads Jonsson live it up in Tokyo before heading into the mountains for some shredding".

• 4 weeks later...

Forgot I'd started this one so thought I'd update it by confirming that I've finally found my stoke!! This was the first winter in years that I haven't been checking the daily reports and reading the latest resort reviews. Yes, I was busy with other stuff but the thought had occured to me that maybe boarding didn't mean as much to me as previously. Glad to say I was wrong!! First day back on a board yesterday was a decent powder day at Furano. Legs shot by half 2 but even the groomers were a blast! More of the same this morning with a bit of sunshine thrown in for good measure. It's good to be back!! ????

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Heres my winter stoke: I just scored (today) my next job, teaching english 25kms away from Yongpyeong. And on the fekkin beach. And for a salary i was kinda hoping for but not expecting (2.3).

The plan was to go back to EPIK and score exactly that location. Now i dunno. I think im gonna turn their business into an industry just so i have a job there for the 2018 olympics. Im literally in one of the core towns! Im so happy i could puke!

And now ive jinxed it!

• Like 1