The Secret Door after seeing it on the net. Tiny place. Cool, with decent beer. Actually I was there for work but I had skiing in the back of my mind obviously. Winter hadn't quite kicked in yet though....

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Winter Stoke  

Then there's Sayama opening on the 25th. You haven't made it there yet, right?  

I am wearing them right now   for stokeness

Ah! I haven't been up there but I've been to the sister bar....Buddy Buddy which is near to Odori and TV Tower.

Next time ur up deffo give me a shout and we'll share a beer and a slide :D

• Like 1

Been snow flurries off and on all night and flurries now but nothing more although it is puking over the mountains here.

Looks like we may get some proper snow tomorrow with a bit of luck.

Other areas you getting snowed on nicely?

Nope :omg:

Just cruised past Teine and looks like they maybe had a bit overnight.....perhaps the mountains towards Niseko n Rusutsu got some more.....damn you KAN-ETSU!!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!!!!! ;)

Hakkaisan?!

:confused:

I was in Itsukamachi earlier on this morning, there was about 3cm by the roads. I suspect it's getting about the same as Muikamachi is. The Ropeway plans to open 21st December.

I have no doubt you know Hakuba and around there fairly well, but I don't know why you keep on claiming to know other areas well - such as the one I live in. This is actually continuing from the other (closed) thread where you were confidently telling everyone how business was going to be in Yuzawa and Minamiuonuma this season.

• SnowJapan Admin

If you have new webcams that you think would be a good addition to our Webcam Centre, and actually ultimately want to help more people in general (who look at our Webcam page), please let us know about them.

We will look into them and if possible add them to our page.

But please don't just throw links around on here.

Edit: I have just add that one back now to our Webcame section.

Thank you.

Its been crazy dumping in Sapporo today......been on all day and doesn't look like its letting up anytime soon. The wind has picked up and is blowing stuff around quite a lot......safe to say, tomorrow there'll be a shitload of fresh to play in :D

Just going up to Teine.....was thinking about Rusutsu, but I've a bonenkai at 7.30pm and the bus back won't get in till about 6.30......need to get home and showered etc.....so decided to just stay local