Mostly cloudy here today and cold hovering around freezing at the moment.

It went down to -7.2oC here last night but tonight looks like being very mild and will be our first night with probably no frost for about 3 weeks or more. Rain tomorrow.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Winter Stoke  

Then there's Sayama opening on the 25th. You haven't made it there yet, right?  

I am wearing them right now   for stokeness

I'm working out in Kita-ku today, near to Ishikari city boundary, there's a lot of snow here on the plain than there is in town or near to the mountains. Pavements are covered to boot top depth, but in Chuo-ku next to Maruyama, there is virtually no snow

Mostly cloudy here today and cold hovering around freezing at the moment.

It went down to -7.2oC here last night but tonight looks like being very mild and will be our first night with probably no frost for about 3 weeks or more. Rain tomorrow.

Ok well so different to forecasted it is -1 and dropping unless it will warm up through the night hopefully not though.

Rain? Snow?

Certainly not cold winter weather today, relatively warm, grey and rainy.....although last nights weather report said it would be like this till the front passed to the east then the cold air n snow would be pulled down from Siberia....hope so

Much colder today.......it's trying to snow, a few snowflakes lazily falling can be seen now and then. The mountains around Sapporo are up in the clouds so I'm thinking it may well be snowing up Teine.....probably only very lightly though....hope it's the start of a decent amount of snow over the next few days

Was a bit of snow up ther today in the morning. Icy roads and an awesome sunrise very pink today. The forcast looks good I think for a full blown storm. Ill get my kids out this weekend for sure they are itching to get out of the house on the weekends.

tubby this is the pattern this year that hits the high ranges first happens every 5 years or so. This system though should nuke most of Yukiguni yours is on the way!!!

Yeah....Im just impatient :)

TV weather has it hitting the mountains round Sapporo from tomorrow and it moving into the city overnight into Friday.....that'll do for me :)

Cold rain down here. Seems like everything is moving in from the west (??). I might have to hit Hakuba this year...

Hey, Tubby, I had posted something on your profile feed while I was in Sapporo. I don't have PM so not sure of the best way to reach you. Anyway, too bad you didn't come out -- it was a Wild Freakin' Party. Chicks dancing on the bar. Jumping off rooftops. etc. etc.

(Actually, just me and a pint and some pulp fiction about Mexican drug dealers.)

Cold rain down here. Seems like everything is moving in from the west (??). I might have to hit Hakuba this year...

Hey, Tubby, I had posted something on your profile feed while I was in Sapporo. I don't have PM so not sure of the best way to reach you. Anyway, too bad you didn't come out -- it was a Wild Freakin' Party. Chicks dancing on the bar. Jumping off rooftops. etc. etc.

(Actually, just me and a pint and some pulp fiction about Mexican drug dealers.)

I tried to get in touch and meet up.....I started to think I dreamt the message you sent saying u were here as I couldn't find it again :lol:

I got SJ-David to send my email details but obviously didn't get thru in time.....no worries, next time :)

Where did you go? Sounds like Rad brothers

:)