• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Winter Stoke  

Then there's Sayama opening on the 25th. You haven't made it there yet, right?  

I am wearing them right now   for stokeness

That's true muika. After nearly 3 years even I'm considering that we need to possibly vacuum the inside of the car out. Rain is fine for the outside though!

Leave the windows open, and the rain can take care of the inside, too.

We get bird poop on our car all the time (we do work in a native plant nursery that attracts lots of native birds) but it's rare if it doesn't rain here for 2 weeks Thursday. Paintwork seems fine. Excellent Japanese engineering! Of course you're Hongkonese and how you're perceived by others is extremely important to you. Where you live, the car you drive, the clothes you wear, the places you're seen. All important for perceptions of your social status within your society! I on the other hand don't care about such things :p

you're Hongkonese and how you're perceived by others is extremely important to you. Where you live, the car you drive, the clothes you wear, the places you're seen. All important for perceptions of your social status within your society! I on the other hand don't care about such things :p

C'mon, we're much shallower than that.

Cold morning. I open up Snowjapan and see that GN has posted something on the "Winter Stoke" thread. Should be promising!

Then I open it up to see that he's talking about bird crap on cars. :huh:

Hey I've posted pics as well!! It's damned warm in Hokkaido currently. Winter has taken a break and so has the stoke!

Looks like there's a bit in the forecast. At least as there's still some snow up on the ski jos, the new snow won't be falling straight onto bare ground. Hopefully it builds up enough through this week to open things up. I'm hoping to be up at Teine on Saturday......