• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Winter Stoke  

Then there's Sayama opening on the 25th. You haven't made it there yet, right?  

I am wearing them right now   for stokeness

ありがとう! That's when Teine and Rusutsu are opening. There's a chance Nakayama Touge and Kokusai might open this coming weekend, but there's a bit of rain and warm weather in the forecast for Fri-Sun.

There's snow on the cam at the top of Iwatake so it must be snowing down to about 1000m here. The temp is falling too, so it's looking like it could turn to snow right to the base of Goryu. I can't be arsed changing tyres today, so I hope it stops!

Well it's nice n sunny now.....and I can just see the top of Teine through the clouds so probably lightly snowing up there as well....good cos I cycled to work and I'd rather not do it thru the snow. Nice to see the white :)

Snowing on the mountains all around Kobuchisawa at the moment and cold rain here.

With the freezing level dropping if this continues we could see snow down to village area.

Although th e forecast is for dry weather so we shall see.

Over 20cm of snow has fallen today up on higher resorts in NSW, Aus! Anyone heading up for some post season turns? ;)

1402107_10151665400415653_1852901373_o.jpg

Unbelievable weather is it in the same place the fires were?

Ice cold start this morning everything frozen solid and white. Only got down to -3 last night but feels much colder.

Sunny morning here.

Looks like some of the peaks got a little dusting of snow yesterday but nothing at village level.

A beautiful morning for being out and about.

Seems like that dusting we got yesterday was just a taster for what's to come. This morning we had 35cm + after some good snowfall last night.

med_gallery_11253_201_189950.jpg

I'll be getting some turns in tomorrow morning if this keeps up!