• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Winter Stoke  

Then there's Sayama opening on the 25th. You haven't made it there yet, right?  

I am wearing them right now   for stokeness

Im sure Fuji got snow as Minami alps were all white this morning at the peaks.

But after that been cloudy all day and havent been able to see if Fuji has a white cap.

Nope...not yet.

But after that been cloudy all day and havent been able to see if Fuji has a white cap.

Nope...not yet.

That's a surprise. It looks like the Northern Alps got 30cm or so with more in drifts.

Yeah! Wax up your boards!

Maybe all this world cultural icon heritage UNESCO bollocks has gone to Fuji-sans head and it needs to cool down a bit before snow can gather on it. ;)

That's a great idea! Don't waste any time. According to my wife's friends on Facebook, autumn started two days after Obon and the "mou fuyu da ne!"s about three weeks ago. Some people hadn't even harvested their rice.

Of course spring will start the first time its sunny and 5C, usually around mid-January.

The depressing one is that no matter how hot it gets, most people will not call summer early. That has to start sometime in July, because that's when the kids are off school or some beach hut or public swimming pool opens.

Nope...not yet.

Definitely appears to be some white stuff up there on webcams.

http://mpora.com/videos/AAdlsgy3xsxm

Don't know it that will be pulled, but the video is awesome! Just hop it embedded itself on this page...

(Sorry SJ dudes if it doesn't show up as a video)

Looks really good Dunga I watched half then went back to watch the rest and they have pulled it. Good tactics I will go and buy now.

Eric Jackson's pillows were epic some great powder

yeah it's good to see Japow up there and she is a really good snowboarder the whole series is great it looks like adidas are lining up a good crew and spending some money

Saw a few boards on a roof rack today when I was driving down to the beach. Must have been on their way to Yeti!

I actually tried to talk my wife into going to Yeti the other day and the look she gave me when I suggested it chilled me to the bone. Guess I'll have to wait a little longer!