So I've seen the trailers for the latest and greatest snowboarding movies, the adverts for this season's new gear, a first tracks video from Whistler Blackcomb and a couple of short movies at the Yokohama showing of the Banff Mountain Film Festival, but I've yet to feel to the urges that I normally get around this time of the year to hit the white stuff. In short, my winter stoke has gone for a burton! :sadface: Maybe it's the unseasonably warm weather we're experiencing or the lack of snow on Fujisan but something's up! Hell, the other weekend I even passed up the opportunity to check out the Kanda/Ochanomizu snowboard shops and went to a cafe instead! So if anyone has seen my stoke or has any suggestions as to where I might find it, could they please get in touch asap! :(

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Winter Stoke  

Then there's Sayama opening on the 25th. You haven't made it there yet, right?  

I am wearing them right now   for stokeness

Wax your board/skis.

It always gets me excited packing my board bag in preparation for heading in the direction of snow.

In fact I have left the boys new boards on display in the lounge - makes me smile every time I walk past.