Which has to do with the fit.....if there are gaps between ur skin and the foam then ur gonna get fogging. You don't like dragons, it's cool but I think they are fine and I also "have spoken to others who've said the same". It's all opinions :p

no. its the poor venting at the top of the APX design. me asian face and my white buddy and 2 girls is plenty of variety to exclude fit.

i love the way they look, theyre just a major disappointment over my oakley crowbars and eg2s.

Oh yeah....4 people covers all face shapes.

Whatever you don't like dragons, cool...my point being that everyone is different. I've had a great experience with Dragons, other people have too, the OP should go try on a bunch and see which ones are best

No, I don't "like to think it was a fitment issue", I mentioned that fit is important to help minimise fogging.....I could not care less whether ur experience with these goggles were down to fit or poorly designed vents

If you have an old pair that fog up easy, you can reuse them by spraying a little WD-40 in the inside and buffing it out over the interior...that is all a fancy anti-fog agent does...it's a hydrophobic liquid that coats the inside of the lens

Never heard of that one. Thanks TB

By the way I have only bought 2 pair googles in the last 7 years and I ski 100+ days per season. I use Uvex.

Btw I must say that I've never tried this :lol:

Just read about it.....I don't wanna try it and bugger up my goggles (or my eyes!) washing up liquid (a tiny amount) is also recommended :)

Smith has always been pretty good to me. The I/O goggles and any helmet they make is quite a reputable system. I've never had issues of fogging and use them for skydiving/BASE without any issues at those speeds.

Plus they look cool :D

Last pair I had were briko brand, brought in Japan after trying a lot of Google's on and being very frustrated with fogging issues with an old pair - I think dragons. The brikos performed well but were left on heater too long and lenses warped and probably too old They looked even more like diving goggles than ski goggles - definitely not high in the cool stakes especially combined with a helmet.

We brought some smith heiresses for the wife at the time after also fitting a lot, they were popular then and performed well but they too are fogging now.

Do all new goggles fit better new or does the foam bed in to your face better after time? And what's correct use - once put on /don't touch?

Still thinking of getting some eg2.5s as my backup pair as there is one thing I certainly agree on that having good goggles is up there with correct boots.

The quest for the perfect goggles continues!

I wear the Dragon APX and love them because they have a huge field of vision, probably the biggest of any goggle in fact. I never have a problem with them fogging up at all. I used to wear the Oakley Wisdoms, which at the time were the best for peripheral vision, but since they have been discontinued they are no longer an option.

Try on as many pairs as you can and go with the ones that fit the best. One thing that is essential for Japan, in my opinion, is having two very different lens tints. I would go with a good low contrast pair like yellow, pink or ruby and a mirrored pair like black or red. Having only one pair can be frustrating when the weather is variable.

I've got two pairs of Oakley crowbars, a low light hi-yellow pair and a dark mirrored pair for sunny days. Picked them up on an end of year sale online from the US.

Have only had one pair fog up in 3 years and that was when it dumped 30mm of rain during the day. I don't think there would be many goggles out there that would stop fogging at that point. Dried them out overnight and have been fog free since then.

As everyone else has stated try them on instore to find the best fit with and without your helmet.

Has anyone tried out the new Oakley interchangeable lenses, or the new goggles that have the heads up display built into them?

all this talk about goggles made me get all itching for the action to begin, so I had a wee look and nabbed a pair of Oakley Splice's from Rakuten for 9800¥ :p

I've been looking to get another pair specifically for flat light/ low light conditions as my UVEX ones that I've been using for the past few years aren't very good in those light conditions. Checked out Backcountry and they are selling them for 6600¥ but they won't ship to Japan and using a freight forwarder would send them up over 11k......had a wee check on Rakuten and I can get them for 9800¥.......score!

I scored a pair of LIC Google with 740 or 1080 hd camera. I would not know the actual maker of the goggles Maybe Anon but they did me well all last season . No fogging and they came with replacement Lens of different shades. So if you thinking buy a pair of great goggles and a GoPro you can save heaps gearing up with these. Check them out on the Net. $300 US .

Which has to do with the fit.....if there are gaps between ur skin and the foam then ur gonna get fogging. You don't like dragons, it's cool but I think they are fine and I also "have spoken to others who've said the same". It's all opinions :p

no. its the poor venting at the top of the APX design. me asian face and my white buddy and 2 girls is plenty of variety to exclude fit.

i love the way they look, theyre just a major disappointment over my oakley crowbars and eg2s.

Oh yeah....4 people covers all face shapes.

Whatever you don't like dragons, cool...my point being that everyone is different. I've had a great experience with Dragons, other people have too, the OP should go try on a bunch and see which ones are best

I too have liked the Dragons I have.