Hey, i've seen some vid of descents just in front of the sea, and i thought it would be a great experience... till i found this picture:

735208_10152422158785144_1383292770_n.jpg

Does anybody know where this place is? From other pictures of the same album it looks like the area is filled with pillows too...

I heard about Rishiri island, wich looks great, but from my web searches descents don't reach directly the sea. I may be wrong

I think that line is just north of Otaru. There's an area with a little amusement park, a lighthouse and a hotel called the Neuschloss out on the cliffs. A short hike from the hotel gives access to some steep lines down to the rocky beach. It's been in a few ski movies in the past, even if its not the exact line in that BD picture.

I think there'd probably be quite a few options in that area, and heading around the coast to Shakotan.

Wow thanks heaps, i'm checking google maps and stuff, that's the place!!

This and a descent inside Yotei's crater are the main goal of the incoming season!! Even tho i'm afraid the crater won't be doable, it looks like it's pretty hard to reach the top of Yotei till march and i'll be there in mi january-mid february... we'll see, finger crossed