Mag, where do u buy a K-Pass?

I just go up to Teine and get it from the K pass office in the golf course building. Just need to fill out a form and bring a passport photo.

You can buy it online somehow, and then pick it up when the season starts. I've never done it that way though, it's become a nice little pre season ritual to pick up our passes and have a wander around the ski jo.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mt Granview

Dynaland Ontake Shiga Kogen

You get Aussies there too?

:( This is pretty much the first year in 7 when i wont be in Japan. I cant even conceive what might be a target in China since the best mountains are half a continent away. Theres a few around beijing and towards north korea, but nothing that would qualify as a target. BUT in other targeting news... ive suddenly found myself interested in the idea of travelling to the Himalayas and just gawping at 8000 meter mountains. It dawned on me that i just didnt have that kind of scale inside my head and i really need to see it to get my head around it.

And get to Rishiri

We went there and hiked it in July. A stunning place and an awesome mountain. It's on the bucket list for a spring ski trip!

Let's talk :)

im in the process of booking a guided tour to rishiri in february. its about 75000 yen just for 3 days guiding and snowmobile.

And get to Rishiri

We went there and hiked it in July. A stunning place and an awesome mountain. It's on the bucket list for a spring ski trip!

im in the process of booking a guided tour to rishiri in february. its about 75000 yen just for 3 days guiding and snowmobile.

Which dates please?

And get to Rishiri

Which dates please?

january 28/29/30 on rishiri followed by a few days in asahidake/tokachidake/yubari

Wow, it'll be bleak out there in January! I hope you get a window in the weather both for the ferries and the skiing! I'm thinking of heading out there maybe in April when the weather should be more stable.

That's a PITA for me due to my non-driver status....I'll investigate the online option :)

I bought my K-winter pass last year via email correspondence with a lovely lass at rusutsu and picked it up from the ticket office as I rushed out for the nighta.

No stress at all.

Im sure you could do the same or have it mailed to you through teine, if they dont want to try rusutsu as they have good english speaking staff and are super helpful.