Was suppose to go to Niseko with my gf but things change and now i will be going solo and im stoked! From Hawaii and I will be going from DEC 19 - JAN 8. From Dec 20th - Jan 2 i will be staying at the Shizenkan Lodge and from the 2nd - 8th will be staying at the annupuri lodge. Went NZ by myself how is niseko? also wanna go to Rusutsu, Kiroro,and Asahidake. Who ever gna be there that time and wanna cruise, ride pow, rage, any kine let me know.

Don't really rate Asahidake, not really great riding. Some short steeper pitches with long run outs back to the cable car. Kiroro front side is the same, in terms of long run outs. Being going to Niseko/Hokkaido for riding by myself for last 4 seasons and absolutely love it. Met lots of cool people to ride with. You'll have a blast.

Tomamu is hardly the night life hot spot. In fact outside of Niseko and Hakuba.....there really isn't an apres scene to speak of. Nozawa has a little due to it being a year round town....I'm guessing Furano would be similar, but Japanese ski culture just isn't about the apres scene like it is in europe and Nth America.

How much does it cost to stay at Shizenkan Lodge and annupuri lodge respectively? What about food? How are you planning to eat? Just curious.

It doesn't cost much as far as food there is free breakfast at both lodges as for everything else not worried about it i can figure everything out once i get there.

Yeah....I'm heading to tomamu in October (mrs gets cheap rates thru work) but we've just found out they stop any sort of bus network at the end of this week and don't start until the start of winter!! What's the point of taking bookings if u can't get people to the resort?! We are going to take the train but it's a bit of a trek and a bit more expensive than a bus would've been

News Year's 00:00 hrs :

- skiing torch down King slope -> NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFF

- bar fights outside notorious establishments by Aussie accented males dressed in rugby shirts and jeans. Despite the temperature being -6C.