Motorcycle license in Japan

I'm learning on a 750cc and it's not as monster as I thought.

Eyeing up anything between 650 and 1000 now, though still very unsure about what I really want/

I think I know what you want...

720a88dd9a65fcf5f724a39b24130c2e.jpg

That is very odd indeed!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An interesting idea, stemik. Got me thinking too!

I was about to update it actually.

Finished "Stage 1" which is all the basics over 14 lessons.

I now enter "Stage 2" which looking at the book they gave me just has tons of common sense highway rules kind of content. Quite how that will last 17 lessons not sure.

I am pretty confident now though, so I imagine that after 17 more hours riding I'll be a decent and confident rider. :party:

Must say, I thought it'd be a chore but I'm enjoying it.

Good luck with the test.

The final lesson I took, my instructor was showing me how to bow deeply to the instructor and say "hai" is a firm manner etc... He was a total tool!

after the test they gave me some feedback but at this time i didnt know if I had passed or not. As a group of 4 we went back into the school waited about 20 mins then told we had all passed. Then the paperwork started...it took about 1 hour in total.

The things I'm most worried about are:

- forgetting the correct "course" on the day. For all the faffing about on details we have done, I haven't done many run throughs of it yet, and have only 3 hours lessons left. There's 2 variations and they only tell you which one to do at the time of the test.

- the fact that they don't give you any kind of warm up on the day. Nothing at all. It seems really crappy for the sake of being crappy that does to me - just give me one run through please.