• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's 'the air drop option', BM?

Airdrop allows you to send files to another ios users through bluetooth. If for example you open a picture, click on the share option and it will come up.

Hey didn't know about that.

Will have to check.

Generally though I like it. The previous one was getting a bit old.

What ever the reason, I don't like it! :) Unfortunately for me, I found out while trying to give a keynote presentation. I usually use my iPhone as a remote for Keynote because its easy to move to the next slide and also view your presenter notes from anywhere in the room. Until recently I had always used it through a wifi network connection. This time however I wasn't on my home turf so I thought I could use it through the bluetooth connection... I ended up looking like a dick trying to get the thing to work when it's actually an Apple compatibility issue. Thanks Apple!! :(

hello lads. I also got the upgrade but during the download and upgrade process I ended up somehow with a pin lock that activates every 2 minutes. Now you may think that is good for security but it's driving me bonkers having to key in the code every time I pick it up as I never did that before.

Can somewhone please tell a technophobe like me me how to de-activate the pin lock.