• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy for Tokyo that they got it.

But.

Couldn't quite believe what Abe said about 'Fukushima', and how he got away with it. How can he possibly say it is under complete control and will never pose a threat?

:confused:

Abe's own words and I paraphrase...

"OK...all you captain high pockets citizens....dig down deep and bust out the cash. Practice bending over, too while you're at it because we are going to dry anal rape you"

That's how I interpret anything he says. Sorry Pies.... :wave:

But, hold your horses and lets wait for the vote and announcement of the winner.

If anyone knows when that is, please send the answer on a postcard to pie-eater, Tokyo, and I'll relay the information on here.

But, hold your horses and lets wait for the vote and announcement of the winner.

If anyone knows when that is, please send the answer on a postcard to pie-eater, Tokyo, and I'll relay the information on here.

Am I missing something here?

Am I missing something here?

Sarcasm

Do let us know if you hear something, pie-eater.