What are you still bitter about?

What grudges have you carried into your adult life, many years and even decades later?

I'm still annoyed about the introduction of Scrappy Doo into Scooby Doo, Where are You? I was only very young.

I was angry then and it still rattles.

:lol:

I never ever got a dog.......despite my dad saying "he was going to see a man about a dog" about a million times.......turns out the guy didn't show up and he just went to the pub

I was about the only kid in my class who didn't stay up to watch the horror miniseries "Salem's Lot" with Hutch from Starsky and Hutch. Everyone talked about it the next day as if it were the most amazing tv programme ever. :sadface:

It's funny how that is......I as well as quite a number of Japanese friends would love to live in Australia. We are all 4x4 enthusiasts and Aus is a bucket list expedition destination.

It's funny how that is......I as well as quite a number of Japanese friends would love to live in Australia. We are all 4x4 enthusiasts and Aus is a bucket list expedition destination.

The guy most likely to be our next Prime Minister yesterday announced his education policy for the nation from a school that teaches creationism over science and teaches it's students that being gay is an abomination. And the fcucking idiots that make up the populace of this country look set to vote him in. Believe me you don't want to live here. It's not going to be good place to live if this idiot does get in.