Premier League Fantasy Football

Howdy y'all!

It's August and with the Premier League about to start up again it's time to start thinking about your fantasy football picks.

For those who have played before you'll know what to do with the code below.

For those who have never played before just go to http://fantasy.premierleague.com to sign up for a team. Basically, you pick 15 players for your team and then each week you decide on which 11 players start. The website is pretty user friendly but this thread might be a good place to post questions if you aren't sure about something.

Once you've decided on your team use the following code to join the Snow Japan league. From the FF website click on 'Leagues' ----> 'Join League' ----> 'Private League' ----> 'next' ----> enter private league code. If you have any problems signing up you can also PM me your email address and I can send an invitation directly.

It's free and fun!

Code to join this league: 938342-221648

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happens if you pick a player and he goes off to La Lega of Brazil?

You can transfer players every week, so if someone stops playing in PL you can pick someone new.

What would be the prize for winning at the end of the season? Some lift tickets?

The satisfaction of being an awesome fantasy manager!

It's ok. You can make one free transfer per game week. If you need more each one costs 4 points. You also have 1 wild card per half season so if you need to make loads of transfers you can do it without losing an points.

Joined just now.

Having won the office league the last two years in a row, I've been handicapped with only being able to choose players from outside of the teams that finished in the top four last season.

So no Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, or Arsenal players.