• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a good idea...... open up that left quad lift and the Milky Way course not just on Saturdays.   I might go more if they did that.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was silly to think the story was over..... it continues!

While some new owners have apparently arrived, they do not yet have permission from the town to operate this season.

That will be decided on 19th November.

My 'sauces' tell me that they think its 50-50, though sounded more negative than positive. He said people want Kandatsu to open, but there is opposition from some 議員.

Something to do with renting the land from the town but lack of money, or something. So we'll know next week if Kandatsu is a go, or not.

I think I recall actually that numbers are up and not too bad last year.

Though seemingly not good enough.

How much truth there is in the top dude running off as well and what impact that had, dunno.

I was silly to think the story was over..... it continues!

While some new owners have apparently arrived, they do not yet have permission from the town to operate this season.

That will be decided on 19th November.

My 'sauces' tell me that they think its 50-50, though sounded more negative than positive. He said people want Kandatsu to open, but there is opposition from some 議員.

Something to do with renting the land from the town but lack of money, or something. So we'll know next week if Kandatsu is a go, or not.

I bet Heinze or Del Monte told you this.

Kandatsu Kogen not opening would seem to be not like how it has always been, surely?

You know, it being open every year until now.

And logic comes into any oyaji decision?!?

If they haven't paid whatever taxes then they haven't been following the rules