Looks like I'm heading up to Nozzle this Saturday with the Suwa boyz. Is anyone from the Nagano Gaijin Geto going to be there? Drop me an e if you are and we'll hook up somewhere.

nekobi, that's a pretty resounding endorsement of Nozzle in your member's page \:D I feel the same way about the place.

Tough about Friday, what?

We'll be there on Saturday for the first lifts, and will probably want eats after, so checking out the Italian would be great.

Our SOP is to park in the right most car park looking up the hill, ride up and over to the gondola and do the big pow area at the top for a while. If you have a mobile, I could call you when we get there. My email is poxfroth@yahoo.com

Can't seem to think about much else at the moment ... reading your member's pages really hurts.

will hopefully be joining zwelgen, but have some guests to entertain- my sister and her boyfriend. i'm really pushing for them to come boarding with me bc she has spent many years living and boarding in colorado and near jackson hole. how do you think noz compares? last time i skiied out west was over 10 years ago so my memory is lacking.

ocean-- are you going up to the fire festival tonight? will definitely be worth the trip...

nekobi, I wish I wuz going but I've got loads of work at the moment. When I'm a rich man I'll go. BTW, next year is the absolutely humongous Onbashira festival in Suwa that happens only every 7th year and that lasts for weeks.

Hope to see you on Saturday. Persuade your sis - it's a great chance for them to see the J scene.

Ocey, tell me when you're a rich man - you can invite me out to Nozawa one time, maybe buy me a candlelit dinner at Iiyama Gusto!

kiss.gif

i did manage to get my sister and her boyfriend to the slopes on sunday. snow was alright. around 10 there was a huge crowd on the top runs, so hid out in the peace and quiet of mizunashi. by the afternoon, the slopes were all ours. just wish i had gone on thursday for the pow.

Rach what is with these colds, Ive had one honestly for months, runny nose and lately a bit of a sore throat. My Dr keeps telling me to rest, Ha! So whats the deal? Just a bad strain or am I soft? Im thinking the latter

Nozawa was not in prime condition on Saturday, but not at all bad either. Found some untouched powder runs as usual, and ripped 'em up.

I've had a low-level cold for months too. I sometimes get ones that make my snot smell bad... I'm assured that nobody else can smell it, but I certainly can. Not very nice that.