JANUARY SNOW JAPAN EXTRA GIVEAWAY

More details will be published at the end of this week, but we will be running an EXTRA giveaway for the rest of January.

Prizes for this will be include lift tickets for Niseko Hirafu, Joetsu Kokusai and some Smith Goggles as prizes.

Entering this next giveaway will be a little different from the usual ones though..... any registered SnowJapan.Com member who submits a RESORT REVIEW that is published between now and January 31st will be entered into the draw, which will be held on February 1st.

To enter:

- be registered and logged in to SnowJapan.Com;

- submit a RESORT REVIEW (over 50 words please!)

- http://www.snowjapan.com/e/voice/review.php

That's it!

More details later in the week, but all reviews submitted and posted from today are valid.

Thanks

SnowJapan.Com

this is awesome...

except, I hope that I DON'T win the joetsu koksai tix...that place is horrible...perhaps I should write a review \:\) ... I would need more than just a free ticket to go back there...

actually...I think I wrote a review on that place last year, are they still around?? no point in writing it twice...

so do we get an entry with each review we write???

cool...

danz

1 entry for each review.

We see this as a good way to give some nice prizes and at the same time encourage some more reader reviews which will ultimately make the site better for everyone....so do try to make the reviews as worthwhile as possible.

Thanks for the input.