How are doing today? We have started transferring your $4.500,000usd through this Western Union Office today according to the instruction to be transferring $5000Usd to your name daily until you receive your $4.500,000.00 USD

Please if there is any problem, kindly contact the below manager for rectifications.

Contact person: Mr. Fred Johnson

E-mail: westernu945 @ yahoo.com.hk

Phone +229 9858 7377

Here is the payment information you need to pick up your $5000 with each MTCN, you can receive $10,000 today. Therefore be advised to send your below requested information for fund transfer: Name, Address, Telephone, Country..

Sender Name : William Loga

MTCN: 8896809193

Sender: Name Yolanda Dalag

MTCN:6850395616

Regards

In Liberty,

MR Frank Ben

Looks like I'm going to be rich soon. For some unknown reason someone is transferring 4.5 million to me. Next ski season is going to be a good one.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd say you should just go ahead and buy a huge villa -- make that two huge villas, one in Niseko and one in Hakuba -- so you can invite all your SnowJapan pals to stay free next season. Maybe buy a

Or completely broke if you actually did send your details to them.

I have occasionally recieved these spam emails they of course get binned straight away.

I wonder how many people are stupid enough to believe these emails?

My wife left me because she said I was immature, naive and gullible.

I bet she comes running back when my Nigerian money comes through

One, unlike these septics, I'd like a bit of that action. Count me in.

But the email address is for Hong Kong, I though you arranged it for me. :doh:

Or completely broke if you actually did send your details to them.

I have occasionally recieved these spam emails they of course get binned straight away.

I wonder how many people are stupid enough to believe these emails?

Based on the stories I read in the online versions of NZ's newspapers, at least two people a year believe. The funny, or should that be sad, thing about the reports is that it's usually a well respected, and well thought of person who gets caught out, often either scamming or borrowing money from friends to pay the bank charges.

Does anyone know how exactly these things work? Just curious of course.. :wave:

Actually, I have a couple investments paying out so I need to roll those funds into something else. I guess one of these would be a poor choice... :lol:

There are a couple of ways these work. Main way is to promise lots of money for some inane reason, BUT, you have to pay bank fees, lawyers fees etc before you get it. I've read of people being bleed dry by these guys, borrowing or stealing to pay the fees, with the payday always just one more fee away.

Another scam is to get your bank account and use it to launder money, with you getting a percentage. Money comes in and you then send it by Western Union off to some where else. Great way to see the inside of a prision cell.

Furniture Fund? You related to Bernie Madoff by chance?? Funds are over rated and the returns are usually pitiful and wrought with hidden fees.......so, no thanks. I do do loans though at very respectable interest rates. And I dare ya to miss a payment.. ;)

There are a couple of ways these work. Main way is to promise lots of money for some inane reason, BUT, you have to pay bank fees, lawyers fees etc before you get it. I've read of people being bleed dry by these guys, borrowing or stealing to pay the fees, with the payday always just one more fee away.

Another scam is to get your bank account and use it to launder money, with you getting a percentage. Money comes in and you then send it by Western Union off to some where else. Great way to see the inside of a prision cell.

Thanks. Interesting.. Like all the scams you hear about in Japan ripping off the elderly....interesting.

Furniture Fund? You related to Bernie Madoff by chance?? Funds are over rated and the returns are usually pitiful and wrought with hidden fees.......so, no thanks. I do do loans though at very respectable interest rates. And I dare ya to miss a payment.. ;)

It's a simple fund, also called dumbstick's bank account. When there's enough money in there, I want to buy that lovely black walnut dining table I saw. And other furniture.

If interested, just let me know!

I'm starting a Furniture Fund, if you want to pay into that Chriselle. PM me for details!

Seriously for a moment... (only a moment though)... I would love to invest in a piece of Sam Maloof furniture. Those chairs are "solid" investments especially now since he has passed on.

I'd say you should just go ahead and buy a huge villa -- make that two huge villas, one in Niseko and one in Hakuba :nisekohakuba: -- so you can invite all your SnowJapan pals to stay free next season. Maybe buy a microbrew outfit also. No doubt the cash will turn up in time to pay it all off.

• Like 1

I'd say you should just go ahead and buy a huge villa -- make that two huge villas, one in Niseko and one in Hakuba :nisekohakuba: -- so you can invite all your SnowJapan pals to stay free next season. Maybe buy a microbrew outfit also. No doubt the cash will turn up in time to pay it all off.

^^ THIS ^^ * eleventy!