• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My input   Itermediate rider 80-85Kgs (depending) 6' who can handle Pow and trees but still not overly confident of going full tilt in trees and dropping off cliffs and features.   Burton Fish 156

Just ordered my Birdman 160 it will be intersting to see what the end cost will be including shipping and any GST

For 13/14 Jones is putting out a 164 Hovercraft. I've got the 160 but am a big guy (6'5 and 230lbs) so I'm thinking about bumping up to the longer one.

I agree try something different. You have similar specs to me and I found the hovercraft to be an absolute noodle. Try something stiffer, you will love it

My normal board is a Flagship 168W. With that board I like the stiffness, how stable it is at speed and the fact that I can pretty much plow through anything.

I've only ridden the Hovercraft on powder days here in Washington state, but it's been a blast every time. Even comparing it to powder days I've been on the Flagship, the Hovercraft had a different feel and just seemed more fun. When I bought I was on the edge consider it's size and my size. So getting a little bit longer board would be nice. Hopefully I can sell my current Hovercraft for a decent price so it takes the edge off if I do get something to replace it.

As you might have surmised I've bought into the Jones brand :p

I was already reluctant dropping $450 for a powder board which I only use a few times a year. I know you've praised the Birdman a lot, but dropping $700 for it may be too pricey for me. Any recommendations for something in the $400 - $600 range?

Maybe I can get a Goz custom made for me? :D Ha!

Just recieved the beast even my wife thought it looked good.

Love everything about it just want to position it next to the Pinner and compare love the (FluxDS30's) look and feel sweet.

Bring on the Pow

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Anyone ridden a Fishcuit they are going cheap at the moment keen on trying the 148 any feedback?

I wanna try one for sure :sjcool:

Where are they going cheap?

Anyone ridden a Fishcuit they are going cheap at the moment keen on trying the 148 any feedback?

$329 Backcountry but am trying to get one from UK as well

$329 Backcountry but am trying to get one from UK as well

That's a reasonable price for sure :thumbsup:

Add shipping and duty from the States and it becomes not so great :confused: .........

Think I'll stick with my regular 156 Fish for at least another season :friend:

Would like to try the Fishcuit if I get a chance.

You guys swayed me. just pressed "confirm order" on a 180 Birdman. Can't wait to lug it to the Niseko peak.

Stamper how was the Birdman?

Or a snow flavored lump of fiberglass.

How much did it cost to get your board from the US TB?

They SAID it was only gonna cost 5-6k, but lo and behold they charged me 12!! After a bit of complaining, the reduced it to 9k and free expedited shipping so it came in 3 days. Not bad

You are buying from the UK right? You should be able to get them to take the VAT off the price cos you aren't staying the UK. (I'm guessing Edinborough is the same place as Edinburgh ;) )