Hopefully, you'll get handed out lots of stuff and the meeting leader will proceed to read out what is written on the paper, word for word.

It makes it more meaningful that way.

Have fun!

Having fun then?

Does anyone here do that 'silly' morning exercise thing that the stereotype Japanese office does? Wonder how many actually do that. Is it still alive and kicking or becoming a thing of the past.

I was just informed of some disastrous news....my school has cancelled all of my Friday classes due to a school event and has told me, in no uncertain terms, that I must stay home from school and have a 3 day weekend!! I'm totally beside myself at such dreadful news :)

Love it when the whole meeting is a dude reading out word for word what's on the printed paper in front of all the attendees.

Does anyone actually think there is any sort of gain to that?!

Makes me chuckle heartily.

I was just informed of some disastrous news....my school has cancelled all of my Friday classes due to a school event and has told me, in no uncertain terms, that I must stay home from school and have a 3 day weekend!! I'm totally beside myself at such dreadful news :)

I know it's not in your nature Tubby but I think you should bite your lip, suck it up and do as you're told. Yep...take one for the team. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Love it when the whole meeting is a dude reading out word for word what's on the printed paper in front of all the attendees.

Does anyone actually think there is any sort of gain to that?!

Makes me chuckle heartily.

Especially in a High School, where I have had the Principal hand out a 4 pager and then proceed to read it through from go to woah without accepting ANY comments/questions.

FFS, we were all university trained, and the material was written in English (our native tongue!) - could we not have had a precis, and then time to read it ourselves?

What a waste of time - I could have had a couple beers in the time it took to get through that load!

That totally sucks.

I hope you'll spend the time well and prepare some lessons for next week.

yes, I'm sure thats exactly what I will do....that's a good idea

I know it's not in your nature Tubby but I think you should bite your lip, suck it up and do as you're told. Yep...take one for the team. :thumbsup:

Well I was gonna complain to the Kocho sensei........BUT I think in this instance I'll just suck it up and jump on the grenade