The FOOTBALL Thread (2013-2014)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even before we get those fixtures, let me begin by confidently predicting that it'll be out year.

Roy Keane launches scathing attack on Manchester United

I hope Roy is reading this.

Just sod off and mind your own business, you couldn't-be-bitterer bitterly bitter has-been mad man.

:grandpa:

Yet are linked with bids for various players.....unless the new boss has already given them a list of targets for them to chase until he arrives.....it'd be a tad risky for any player to join a manager-less club

The full cost of David Moyes’s disastrous 11-month reign as Manchester United manager has been revealed to be a staggering £50.4 million in lost prize money and wages paid to the 51-year-old.

Cheers, Dave!

'£40m - United reveal the staggering cost of Moyes reign' - The Sun.

'Moyes' wretched reign cost United £50.4m' - The Telegraph.

'Champions League failure cost us £35m, says Woodward' - The Guardian.

:lol:

It was the team that failed. They played like shit all season long. Even the plan to make the end of the season look good by shit-canning Moyes just before a run of super easy matches didn't pan out. 7 points out of 12 and losing to last place (at the time) Sunderland at home? Those 5 missed points kept Man U out of Europe. Sure Davey can take some of the blame but he wasn't out on the pitch not giving a shit about the club. That was the group of 'professionals' you guys had playing for you who didn't care enough to give it their all.

All top flight managers started out in similar positions, no? Is there a single manager who would come in and work with the same team he was given? Definitely not. The fact that they've earmarked 200 million pounds (or whatever it is) is proof that something else was drastically wrong there.

Nope. I have never said that. I have been moaning about a lack of midfield for a few years now, for example.

Hey, didn't we discuss this lot a number of pages back? Please refer back there.

:thumbsup: