The FOOTBALL Thread (2013-2014)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even before we get those fixtures, let me begin by confidently predicting that it'll be out year.

I actually think it's prob time for Man U to cut Rooney....he is a top player, but seems to have went a bit stale....prob do both parties good if he left....for a foreign team :)

Still can't find anything on Rooney not liking the idea of van whatever-he's-called. But never mind.

I hope the new guy doesn't faff about and get straight down to the problems and shakes things up.

Juventus: Paul Pogba accuses Manchester United of 'disrespect'

Paul Pogba has accused former club Manchester United of "disrespect", claiming he was made to train alone during the contract dispute that preceded his move to Juventus.

It was probably the silly 'skunk' haircut, mate.

_74592731_mmftbpogbaonmanuexit.png

The things I have seen that mention the new manager and Rooney don't actually explicitly say that Rooney has been a silly baby boy, rather that Rooney might feel threatened by the probably new managers relationship with van Persie (and anyone else with a name including 'van').

Perhaps Rooney should change his name to van Rooney.

I think he's a sort of top player. Sometimes he is great, but he's a bit too average too much of the time.

With the wages he's on, Rooney can't be that far off unsellable.

I think he's a great player but a transfer fee and 300k a week will be out of almost every club's budget.

The ones that can afford him already have Messi, Ronaldo, Zlatan, Lewandowski, etc.

Loaning him out or giving him a free might be the only options.

The club's biggest asset. You want to sell high, but now he's on the way down.

Van Dutchman sounds like a real animal. The kinda person Capello is; slapping assistants n such. Sounds like a real dick. And he's not even Scottish.

Hurray, we...er, hold on, we, doh, lost.

Moyestastic, Giggsy!

:doh:

The good thing about this is that it is obviously clear the need for this weary team to be ripped apart and overhauled. Getting rid of Moyes was the first urgent surgical procedure. As much as I love the Giggsy, I was disappointed with his team choice and he really should not be anywhere near being offered the new manager job so in a way it's good that we didn't get four good wins encouraging that flawed idea.

But I was more interested in City beating Everton.

Did Captain Starfish's slip last week effectively lose Liverpool the title?

What an absolute damn shame that would be!

:lol:

Still too early though.

Well that was the biggest obvious stumbling block for City.

Hopefully, our lads will put on a spirited performance tomorrow.

There might be twists left yet!

Yesterday:

Everton fans wanted Everton to lose.

Liverpool fans wanted Everton to win.

United fans wanted City to win.

Sunderland fans wanted Newcastle to win.

:lol: