The FOOTBALL Thread (2013-2014)

Captain Starfish mistakenly thinking he was diving for a penalty

Ba.gif

And then spending the rest of the game desperately desperately trying to make up for it.

Rather selfishly as well.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even before we get those fixtures, let me begin by confidently predicting that it'll be out year.

41 y.o keeper, and a debutant and a right back as center halves. Some bus.

Liverpool will probably still win it, but that should temper some of the media gushing about them!

Had the Skrtl handball been given against Citeh and the penalty converted, they'd all be level on points.

Goddam!

:doh:

We still faves? If City win their last 3 games because of GD effectively they will win it. Unless we put about 10 past Newcastle of course. ;)

Crying into my Horlicks, I was.

Would love them to grab the title still, but I can't see city slipping up now. Hopefully Pardew won't go until the season's end and we can rack up a few against them (it's always a good game against the toon), but all bar Everton the title looks nailed on :(

Yes, I'm afraid my support for Everton has now been withdrawn. :lol:

Can't you get your three points somewhere else? ;)

The thought of Gerrard winning is just so nauseous. He showed what a small time charlie he really is with his ever-so-clear selfish one-man plan for redemption / glory last night. I'm so glad he didn't get it. No doubt the media will continue to faff on about how they want to fondle his bottom though, and how he so totally 'deserves' it.