The FOOTBALL Thread (2013-2014)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even before we get those fixtures, let me begin by confidently predicting that it'll be out year.

Yeah, the fantasy leagues on premierleague.com. You have to sort your team out first then we can start our own league. Alright, as I said, I'll post a new thread when we get a little closer to the start of the season. Game on!

Rooney has let it be known by those close to him he is “angry and confused” with life at Old Trafford.

Apparently, they have moved the ciggie and sweets vending machines.

• Like 1

Yeah, right. You earn your place sonny jim. Actually, quite often under Fergie you didn't and were played when you were in shite form - happily not so much towards the end.

Rooney probably wanted to leave regardless of who's in charge. If we had found out about the transfer request AFTER Moyes joined perhaps it would've caused a rift amongst the fans with more and more people believing that Moyes is the reason why Rooney wanted to leave. This would've caused significant problems for Moyes to get the fans on his side considering he is hardly the most popular appointment as it is. As such with Fergie outing him the way he did most fans seem to be on Moyes' and the club's side and against Wayne.

Perhaps this was Fergie's way of protecting Moyes and making sure that even if Wayne is gone the fans will remain with Moyes on this one.

Fergies plan.

The latest developments, with Rooney repeating his desire to leave and now threatening to hand in a written transfer request, have raised the stakes dramatically.

Go on, do it!

I'm sure someone will be able to help you with the difficult writing bit.

I read Moyes' comments as being they are the main two up front, and of course if something happened to van Persie then they really would rely on Rooney.

Not very well put.

And if you are intending to see, possibly not the best way to get the highest price!

Mail

Moyes ready to play hardball with Rooney as United prepare for ugly stand-off with wantaway striker

What they meant was

Moyes ready to play hardball with Rooney as United prepare for stand-off with wantaway ugly striker

• Like 1

ManYoo are champions with a near record points total. The only notable loss was to Real Madrid and that wasn't really indicative of any fundamentally wrong. Maybe too defensive in approach and a harsh call cost them.

That being so, major changes aren't required. The safest bet would be for Moyes to play Fergie's way with Fergie's players. I would have said Fergie's coaches too, but they've all been shown the door. If Moyes is any good, he has years ahead to do things his own way.

Apparently, Coleen Rooney has 're-twatted' a 'twatt' that someone made 'tagged' 'thingsthatangerandconfusewaynerooney'. Or something.

---

#ThingsThatAngerAndConfuseWayneRooney

The black baby that come out of @ColeenRoo 's minge. @WayneRooney #mufc