The FOOTBALL Thread (2013-2014)

Fergie clearly snubbed him at the end, which might have been personally satisfying but it wasn't in the club's interest.

Unlike smaller clubs, I don't think Man U need to put out negative PR about their own players. The club is much bigger than any of them. With say Bale at Spurs, the club will want to show that leaving was the player's idea and out of their control, even if its the club that's actually driving the move to cash in. Newcastle did the same with Carroll.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even before we get those fixtures, let me begin by confidently predicting that it'll be out year.

I think we'll know a fuller story sometime later on. It's just guessing now.

There are all sorts of 'inside' rumours of Rooney really taking the piss with training and stuff, and Fergie had obviously had well enough of him.

Perhaps he should have not said what he did. But perhaps in the end it was a good move.

We'll see.

And if this exclusive photo taken by my grans friend yesterday of Rooney walking off with his hamstring (it's in the suitcase) in Bangkok is not proof of him moving to Chelsea, I jolly well don't know what is!

roorej6i.jpg

• Like 1

Haha. :thumbsup:

I tend to believe this is not some conspiracy and a real injury. Maybe.

But bloody hell, we have a lot of injuries year in year out. I don't follow other clubs as closely, but we seem to be an endless rotation of crocks.

yeah.....what is he thinking??!! Ok, so he's young and has got oodles of money......but his hair is still gonna fall out.....just accept it....he's dealt with looking like Shrek all these years, being bald is nothing

yeah.....what is he thinking??!! Ok, so he's young and has got oodles of money......but his hair is still gonna fall out.....just accept it....he's dealt with looking like Shrek all these years, being bald is nothing

I think it pretty much already has!

:lol:

Sex says he wants to stay at Barca. Or not. Depending on the 'news' you read this evening, you get almost completely opposite stories. What a load of waffle.