The FOOTBALL Thread (2013-2014)

Will Liverpool even beat Newcastle?

I think that one is nailed on, especially looking at the team. Apparently Loic Remy can't be arsed to play his last game on loan and so its Shola up front for Newcastle.

I'd watch the Citeh game, but there are supposed to be protest banners in the Toon end, so I want to see what the fans come up with. Hopefully the tv folks will show them.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even before we get those fixtures, let me begin by confidently predicting that it'll be out year.

Much easier to write off a Citeh title than a Liverpool one, so at least we got that!

Can forget about this season now.

'Next year will be our year!', as they say. :lol: Then again, perhaps I shouldn't jinx it!

So close!

Wasn't honestly expecting to nearly grab it back in August, so we must reflect on a fine season.

United will surely be stronger next season (wouldn't take much) and others too, so we blew a huge chance.

I was hoping Liverpool would give us a good mullering to help get Pardew oot, so that was all a bit turgid in the end. Anyway, Newcastle for relegation next year, it's got to be a good bet.

As for the top, Citeh won it in almost stealth mode. The media didn't talk so much about them.

For ordinary fans, a season memorable for lots of laffs at ManYoo and then lots of laffs at Gerrard. The title race also went to the very end, which is always good.

All the matches are on at a bad time for Japan, but roll on the World Cup!