The FOOTBALL Thread (2013-2014)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even before we get those fixtures, let me begin by confidently predicting that it'll be out year.

Hilarious game at palace! well done sirs!

3-0 up only to draw 3-3. Suarez blubbing. Stevie Me telling the cameraman to bugger off, no kissing it this time.

That must be an absolute killer for Pool fans, I almost feel sorry for them!

Looking forward to the gifs.

Surely Citeh can't bugger it up now.

Gutted indeed. That was not good to watch!

Still doesn't change the fact that we "only" need City to lose a game and it's back to advantage us.

Not quite over yet!

Perhaps Skrtel will get another lovely tattoo.

There's just a little bit of skin left above his bottom, near the lovely red love-heart.

You can see at 42 seconds.

Just think though:

If City draw their next game, and presuming that they get 3 points from the last game by scoring one more than their opponents, then Liverpool only need to put 11 past Newcastle to win the title.

Five in the first half, go in for some tea and crumpets at half time, and then come out and score six more in the second.

:thumbsup:

I recorded it and turned it off at about 70 minutes!

:lol:

Glad I didn't delete it coz when I read the result I was like ..!??!!?

snapback.pngpie-eater, on 06 May 2014 - 02:51 PM, said:

Just think though:

If City draw their next game, and presuming that they get 3 points from the last game by scoring one more than their opponents, then Liverpool only need to put 11 past Newcastle to win the title.

Five in the first half, go in for some tea and crumpets at half time, and then come out and score six more in the second.

:thumbsup:

Maybe the thought of putting seven or eight past the Newcastle of now fooled Liverpool into thinking they were still in control of their fate regarding goal difference. They should simply have got the three points and kept the pressure on.

Citeh may have won it on goal difference the last time, but they came about as close as they could to effing it up. They won against a ten men QPR and in time added on after Joey Barton elbowed someone, kicked Aguero up the arse, and tried to headbutt Kompany. I seriously doubt we'll see the same type of "help" in Citeh's last game.