The FOOTBALL Thread (2013-2014)

Absolutely not. No. We need to move on.

We're at a real modern era low. I would have thought that it would be very enticing time for a quality manager to come in and turn things around.

They couldn't mess it up much more than it is now, rather they could very probably quickly get us back up near where we should be as well especially if the funds to revamp the squad are available.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even before we get those fixtures, let me begin by confidently predicting that it'll be out year.

Is this some invitation for him to jump before he's pushed? I thought the way to sack people now was for security to turn up with a cardboard box and give you ten minutes to leave the building.

One of the Dutch guys who are being mentioned for Spurs and Arsenal......Van Gaal and....can't remember the other name....but big name with reputation of winning things would be good at Man U....personally I think they should give Moyes time ????

Any other Scots available? You up for it Tubby?

Definitely!! I will be the shittest Man U manager ever!! It'd be good to get that shite manager pay off at the end :)

You are right Black Mountain.

It's all well and good us fans complaining and moaning about the situation, but the players are being paid handsomely to play football 100% whoever is manager.

Them not giving their all if they are not giving their all, is unforgiveable.

Still think offering Rooney the extended contract was the wrong thing to do.

I hope there's a real major clear-out before August rolls round.

David Moyes has been sacked as Manchester United manager and will receive a payoff of up to £10million.

After 10 disastrous months in charge the 50-year-old, who was hand-picked for the job by Sir Alex Ferguson, was axed by the club’s American owners, who lost patience with his poor performance.

The Scot was seen entering United's Carrington training ground this morning at 5am, so he could clear his desk.

Chief executive Ed Woodward arrived at 8am to inform him face-to-face of the news.

United will end the season with their lowest points total in Premier League history, they have not qualified for the Champions League for the first time in almost two decades and their home record this season is the worst since 1978.

10 million hey.

It is the DM, so obviously completely made up.

United can surely not be accussed of acting too quickly, the way the season has gone and the fact that there are absolutely no signs of improvement - if anything things were getting worse and worse.

They were restrained in waiting so long.