The FOOTBALL Thread (2013-2014)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even before we get those fixtures, let me begin by confidently predicting that it'll be out year.

BUT where were u when you got relegated?! Poor old Pies was trying to keep the Wigan flag aloft and u said nothing :grandpa:

On a brighter note, as I'm sure you are all on tenterhooks for, the mighty Dundee United triumphed 3-1 against the filth of The Rangers at their dirty Glasgow home in the semi final of the Scottish Cup

Shed Rule

Tis true, I was quiet about my beliefs for fear of persecution.

Shit result last night. Shame to not get a chance at retaining the cup, but the boys did us proud to get this far and force arsenal to penalties!

Damn, we were close.

And hi sapporo :wave: I realise that there are Wigan fans all over the world (similar to Shakey really) but masaka you're not from Wigan are you? Or are you?!

*** Liverpool will win the Premier League title if they win their remaining four games.

*** The Reds would also win it if they win three and draw against Chelsea - as long as Manchester City do not take maximum points.

*** City will finish top if they win their last six games and Liverpool drop at least two points.

*** Chelsea will lift the title if they take maximum points from their last four games and City fail to win all of their remaining fixtures.

Born and bred (until 3 years of age!) in Orrell. Grandparents used to live in Pemberton.

The only thing I crave about England are Greenhalgh's pies and a good barm bap!!

Wow, what a jolly small world.

I'm from near Parbold.

SJ-Andrew is from Crank - Billinge way.

You go back there at all? Perhaps not with the 3 years old bit!

We usually have a night out, scouser included, over summer.

Used to go up a lot before moving to Japan 8 years ago. Been back to the uk 3 times since then (Wigan included).

Very small world!!

Could do with a win this weekend

Well if you happen to be there in early August let us know, we'll be scoffing a few pints of fine local ales at a pub by the canal one evening and/or a night out in central Liverpool.

Don't worry, 'our' scouser is one of the posher ones. ;)