The FOOTBALL Thread (2013-2014)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even before we get those fixtures, let me begin by confidently predicting that it'll be out year.

I see it's United vs City tonight PL game.

Should be interesting though I suspect United will be knocked back again after their few wins.

It might be the best difficult game ManYoo could have, given that results often go against form in derby matches.

However you could also say the same about Citeh who pretty much only have their hardest away games left to play. They're going to have to win more difficult matches than this to win the league.

Oh what a surprise, we're shite!

:lol:

After that first few minutes I thought it was going to be 0-10, but it seems that city now just can't be arsed to go for it.

They probably don't want to give us too much of a pasting, don't want Moyes sacked!

Good result for Everton. Scoreline was a little generous for us but they put in a good shift. I was hoping that Swansea was going to do us a big favour but at least they held Arsenal to one point. Champions leagues here we come! ;)

44 seconds and it's back to BOBBINS!

In other news, Newcastle reaping what we sow after selling (and not replacing) our best player in January for the third time in four seasons. Dat ambition!

Man U.

Evra pissed off about Moyes wanting to replace him with Baines - going

Ferdinand, knackered old donkey - going

Vidic, knackered - going

Kagawa, treated with dishonour, even when touring Japan - going

Hernandez, still not getting regular head, must be pissed - going

Giggs, ****ing hates Moyes - aint gonna pull

RVP wants to win trophies, aint gonna happen at ManU for a few years and despite him saying otherewise - going

Rooney can play shit for the highest wage in the game, and has the excuse that the team is shit - stays put.

The ones who are about to leave are not going to pull their weight for a lost club they no longer care about. Sad it's all come to this.

The whole defence needs replaced.....Jones could be a good centre half IF he had a quality experienced Centre half beside him calling the shots.

De Gea is a good keeper

Valencia, Fletcher, Cleverly, Fellatio, Nani (is he still there?).....just not good enough and TBH I've never rated them. I was always amazed how much Ferguson got out of them (except Fellatio of course). They are decent players but not top class.

Mata, Rooney and RVP are all top class and should be the frame to build around.

Kagawa, I would still say he IS good enough and should be included with the 3 above BUT for some reason he isn't favoured and he hadn't really shown when he has been given a chance.....must do more.

Januzaj.......very young guy, looks to be a good prospect but needs a bit of time to develop more.