The FOOTBALL Thread (2013-2014)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even before we get those fixtures, let me begin by confidently predicting that it'll be out year.

Couldn't hold out though.

Liverpool vs United tonight. That should hopefully be interesting.

I hope so, we need an exciting game to get the season underway. We haven't had many good games yet.

I think one of the qualifications to be a Liverpool defender is 'double tattoo sleeves'.

:lol:

Van Persie getting a bit excited there.

Giggs and Cleverly need to be off the pitch.

I can see red cards in the second half!

It was the classic diversion tactic, once favoured by Sir Alex Ferguson and now gladly taken up by his successor in the Manchester United chair. "I could see why we were champions today," David Moyes said, fixing his eyes on his audience as if daring anyone to disagree. "I thought we played really well."

GTF out of here!

That if anything is the most worrying thing here. He thought we played well?!

Bloody hell we're going to be mid-table Liverpool-esque.

Giggs should not be starting games.

Cleverly should not get to the pitch.

Young should not get to the pitch.

Welbeck, well he's just not particularly great either is he.

:grandpa:

He acclaimed it as their outstanding performance so far of his brief reign, even better than putting four past Swansea on the opening weekend of the season. He described himself – several times, in fact – as "more than happy", so contented indeed he went on to say he would not be at all concerned if the club's deadline-day attempts to flesh out their squad came to nothing. "After that performance, I wouldn't be worried," he said. And, no, there was no sign of his fingers being crossed beneath the table.

:veryshocked: