Kirkwood

Squaw Valley

Heavenly

Northstar

Sierra at Tahoe

Just to name a few.

Oh and to skite, I have a holiday planned to ride all the above the first week in March! \:D \:D

7's, 9's and 12's

swich 5's and 7's

Rodio 3's, 5's, 7's

to start with

I can finally start practicing as Geto built a small table - too small for most of that stuff but it's a start.

barok, it would be much easier if they would build some decient sized tables ne, before I go making such bold assumptions, do they have big tables down your way? in NZ the last coupla years there have been some mighty big ones - ie double overhead ramps +.

Quote:
Originally posted by Indosnm:
High School Girl....
*legs it in the opposite direction*

back on topic...
anywhere will do...im not picky...you cant be too picky living somewhere like singapore. last time i was in japan i really enjoyed hakuba. so im planning to go back there and hit 47/goryu and happo. beggars cant be choosers.

actually its not long until i go back, will be hitting the shores of nippon next friday. and hopefully the h47 lift pass i won will be sitting in my parents' mail box.

they had one big kicker-table thing - 15 meters I think, but my girlfriend saw somebody die off it, so I never hit it. nothing else came close.

the table I practice on is maybe 5 meters - I get all the way around, spot the landing, and can't finish the final 180.

but I'm so used to spinning off of true kickers, so spinning off a table is somewhat new to me - just a slighly different approach, ramp and landing, but enough of a difference to sketch me out from time to time.

Hakuba 47 does have one other bigger table - maybe 8 meters ? ? I don't know - but it is impossible to build the requisite speed.

as soon as I get a clear day, I am going into the backcountry, building the biggest kicker I can with the steepest landing, hucking 50 feet, and getting that damn spin down.