• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's cos you've been an adult since Stegasauras was wandering about

I just driven home from a baseball game, and I have to say that some of the most annoying people are those who tailgate you on the expressway. Why do some people like driving half a metre from the car in front. It's not like I was driving slowly in the fast lane, was going 105 and keeping a safe distance from the car in front, and to pull over and let the f*****rs past I would have had to slow right down and try and pull into a congested slow lane.

One day I'm going to get myself a nice big 4wd, with a rear bull bar, then we'll see what happens to annoying people who tailgate.

I'll lend you mine...you just have to slop a little black paint on the scratches after you take out their front ends... ;)

• Like 1

I was just reading on the news that NHK is getting way more power. I'd better take Black Mountain's advice and be nice when telling the NHK guy to take a hike.. :confused:

I was reading that they got legislation to charge for having tv capable phones and tablets. And they've been going after families who aren't paying. Although it's confusing since I don't think they yet have the ability to legally make you pay. Not sure..

Have to remember though. It has nothing to do with whether or not you watch NHK. I do for the crap evening news and the odd ball game on the weekend. Paying because you have a TV is just wrong.. It's something I would expect from the Yakuza or the like.

I think the Japanese car Shaken system is based on the British vehicle inspection model....or maybe it was the German one...can't remember. A lot of the Japanese education system was adopted from the English model...again..so I've heard. Add in the NHK silliness and it's clear.......You Brits have indirectly made many aspects of my life a "royal" pain in the ass. ;)