• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's cos you've been an adult since Stegasauras was wandering about

He teaches English so that generations more would need English teachers.

Like any good mechanic, why would I totally fix a problem? Gotta keep em coming back for more.....kerching!!

Yo Chris chill dude. Man whats yo problem with these dudes.

Lol.

Im with you there Chris it is annoying isn't it when you have people talking all this "dude, chilliing, bro" nonsense.

I reckon they are just uneducated and have no people skills.

They are not in the same class as us SJers!

How about yours, Chris, eh?

Your colleagues won't even lend you their dictionaries, eh?

You must be a real nice guy about the house, eh?

:p

Well, there could be something to that I guess. I've been called a miserable A'hole (usually my wife) from time to time although I could never understand why. :wakaranai: :wave:

Yo Chris chill dude. Man whats yo problem with these dudes.

Lol.

Im with you there Chris it is annoying isn't it when you have people talking all this "dude, chilliing, bro" nonsense.

I reckon they are just uneducated and have no people skills.

They are not in the same class as us SJers!

I do use "guy-dude-bro" .. quite a bit with my friends or even around here (SJ) with all you miscreants. :wave: But there's a time and place and it seems those parameters are pretty fuzzy these days.

you talk to her via silliness in a forum too?

Ya..bout the same level.. :lol:

I use dude sometimes... but I also surf quite a lot so it's ok, right?

Oh, that's part and parcel....guy-dude-bro is a down right requisite. :lol:

I just driven home from a baseball game, and I have to say that some of the most annoying people are those who tailgate you on the expressway. Why do some people like driving half a metre from the car in front. It's not like I was driving slowly in the fast lane, was going 105 and keeping a safe distance from the car in front, and to pull over and let the f*****rs past I would have had to slow right down and try and pull into a congested slow lane.

One day I'm going to get myself a nice big 4wd, with a rear bull bar, then we'll see what happens to annoying people who tailgate.

Just need a decently mounted tow ball! put a funny shaped hole in their radiator. See how they like that!

• Like 1